How to Get Rid of Cockroach Infestation in Your House?
Cockroaches, a pest whose only name is enough for you to make your skin crawl out of disgust. But unfortunately, they are common pests and are difficult to get rid of, thus if you have cockroaches in your house or kitchen or bathrooms it is extremely important and healthy to get rid of them as soon as possible. Now you might feel disgusted but there are different types of cockroaches based on what they look and what they feed themselves like, American cockroaches which are the most common and largest found species and also, the longest-lived with a lifespan of 2 years.
They are found in sewers or drains and tend to brown or reddish-brown with light yellow edges around their bodies. Brown-banded roaches are the ones who love warm, dry areas and are found commonly inside walls or electronics. They are the flying ones who do not like moist or damp places and tend to be dark brown with light yellow bands on their wings and abdomens.
German Cockroaches, another most common bread which rapidly breeds and are powerful enough to infest 30,000 individuals Ina a single year. They have flat, broad bodies with long hind legs and antenna with wings that lie folded flat on their asks and mostly are in black or brown shade.
While there might be several ways to get rid of a cockroach infestation, here are a few listed below for quick help
Natural Remedies: If you want to get rid of roaches without chemicals or foggers, sprays then here are a handful of effective home remedies that would help without harming pets or children
- Baking Soda: The fastest, easiest, nontoxic and affordable way to get rid of these, is just sprinkle anywhere around where you find cockroaches, this soda contact causes gasses in the stomachs of roaches causing them to burst.
- Boric Acid: A naturally occurring compound which is a mixture of water and boron, which is harmless for people and pets but deadly for cockroaches as it sticks to their legs and wings, a very effective, affordable, natural easy way.
- Citrus: Tasty for humans but acts as a repellent for cockroaches. An effective and affordable way for repelling roaches if not killing them.
- Conventional Remedies: While natural ones are extremely powerful, some might have a problem with them if the infestation is in a large amount try these remedies instead.
- Pest Management: You can find Cockroach Control Services in Abu Dhabi online whereby they offer a full course which is effective, safe and long-lasting in dealing with every pest.
- Roach Bombs or Foggers:
While an extremely not suggested option because these bombs have pesticides which are sprayed onto the air falls into the ground coasts the indoor surfaces and kill target pests but are extremely toxic and not recommended too.