How you can say goodbye to Pesky Pests from your home or offices.
If pests are wreaking havoc on your property and making you feel like your home or business doesn’t belong to you, you’re not alone. Most people who live in cities have to deal with the occasional pest problem, but if it becomes a persistent problem, it can be more than annoying – it can also affect the condition of your home or business. can inspire you to change. Can make you feel insecure about yourself, and can also make you worry about the health of your family or employees. Luckily though, with many specialized pest control services at the United Arab Emirates Pest Control Company in Dubai, the problem will soon become a thing of the past!
The Dangers of Pests
Some common types of pests are roaches, bedbugs, ants, rodents (mice and rats), flies, mosquitoes, and fleas. The term pest is generally used to refer to insects, rodents, and other animals that cause problems to humans. These pests can be either domestic pests or commercial pests. Household pests are commonly dealt with by homeowners and renters. Commercial pests are often dealt with by businesses that require pest control services as part of their operations. Many dangers arise from these pesky critters, but here we’ll focus on four common ones:
They spread disease through their droppings, saliva, and bites
They damage property
They disrupt the order of an environment – like where they live
They spoil food products stored at home or work.
Common Pests Problem in Dubai
Many different types of pests can invade your home or property. Some common pest types are cockroaches, termites, ants, and rodents. Termites can eat through the wood and cause damage that is very expensive to repair. Rodents such as rats and mice chew on anything they can get their teeth on, including wire, insulation, furniture, and food supplies. They also leave behind dung, markings, and urine. All these things pose a great risk to the health of you, your family, and your pets. Rodents not only spread disease, but they also contaminate your food supply, urinating on it, as well as gnawing holes in packaging that let air in and lead to food spoilage. If left untreated over time they can even destroy insulation causing significant heating and cooling losses!
Pest Control Methods
Bugs, pests, and other creepy-crawlies are a part of life, but if left unchecked they can be a serious problem for your home or business. And no matter how clean you think your house is, there’s always a chance that one of these little critters could find its way into cracks and crevices where they can’t be seen. That’s why it’s important to take the necessary precautions so that you can enjoy an insect-free lifestyle. Here are some pest control methods that will ensure your home is safe from pesky bugs:
- Keep food covered or sealed at all times
- Avoid leaving dirty dishes out overnight
- Seal off any holes on the outside of your home
- Remove plants as close to the floor as possible
- Eliminate standing water around your property with large containers or by fixing leaky faucets
- Put pet food in heavy-duty containers
- Wash fruit and vegetables before eating them; peel them if possible
Choosing the Right Pest Control Company
Finding the right pest control company can be a difficult task, but Al Waha Hygiene is here to help. AL WAHA HYGIENE PEST CONTROL AND FACILITIES SERVICES L.L.C. was established in April 2017. they value the importance of the health and safety of every individual by bringing our innovative facilities, highly experienced technicians, and thorough structural and modern approved techniques, putting together, to restore a well-maintained, and risk-free environment, giving you total peace of mind. they are ISO Certified, Tadweer Registered and Municipality approved for Health Pest Control Services in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and Dubai, proving that, they are committed to providing excellent quality service in the United Arab Emirates, aligned with the standardization and quality assurance across the globe. they are also the home of expert technicians, with vast experience in the field of Disinfection, Pest Control, Termite Control, and Deep cleaning procedures and highly trained customer service associates.
If you’ve got a pest problem in your home, it can be a real headache. Maybe you have an infestation of ants crawling out of your kitchen or flies buzzing around your fruit bowl. If this sounds like you, then don’t worry–we’re here to help! We offer pest control services throughout Dubai and we can get rid of those pesky pests for you.
Here are some tips from our team on how best to deal with pest problems:
- Keep food covered up and make sure there is no garbage lying around the house. Pests are attracted by food so if there’s nothing for them to eat, they will go elsewhere.
- Make sure that all areas where water collects are sealed off so that mosquitoes cannot breed there. Mosquitoes lay eggs near stagnant water and these eggs quickly become mosquitos which makes matters worse.
- Get an exterminator to come into your home once every three months. They should inspect everything on your property and remove any pests found there. The more regularly you do this, the less likely it is that you’ll have a pest problem later down the line.
- Consider investing in cat litter or mothballs as these products work as deterrents against rodents who want to live on your property. Cats are natural hunters who love catching rats and mice while mothballs give off fumes that animals do not like at all so they won’t stay long once they smell them.